In partnership with manufacturers of laser source
In partnership with manufacturers of laser source, since its creation Thémis has implemented and developed multiple laser processes in the areas of:
- metal and plastic soldering,
- cutting and
Our applications are recognised in all industrial business sectors and we add to them the necessary complementary technology like:
- recognition and servo control vision (reading codes for example),
- robotics ,
- industrial IT etc…
Drilling- Cutting – Soldering
Considering the range available, industrial lasers are able to carry out drilling, cutting and soldering on almost any format.
They can be used on existing equipment or on dedicated islands of our design.
They can work just as well on static products as ones on a moving line.
They can be equipped with simple lenses or scanners capable of increasing their field of application and the speed of the process.
The connected technologies that we ensure control over (gas support, slag and smoke suction) must not be ignored in the process approach.
Marking lasers were largely developed to identify and trace products.
Thémis has created numerous equipment ensuring this function on all types of format.
This equipment can be the lab “stand alone” type, the autonomous production island type or in an integrated line on existing lines or in existing equipment.
Thémis has added automatic code checking and unique code filing management functions to it, in order to help our customers track their products.
Our platforms can carry out these operations just as well statically as on a moving production line, at a slow rate or a very high speed one (600 parts/minute), in usual or even hostile environments.
Our wide range of catalogue laser workstations allow us to respond to the different configurations expected by our customers in terms of safety (class 1).
- Manual door station
- Sleeve station
- Compact station
- A station with automatic lift or panel door.
- 2, 3, or 4 position rotatory station.
Laser marking, due to its inalterability and its ability to engrave on any medium allows for the registration and traceability of all kinds of parts or tooling.
Marking in a hazardous environment
- Thémis has developed a laser marking platform on hot glass at high speed (600 items per minute) in order to respond to industry desires for this sector of activity for implementing inalterable traceability for their items. –Different models exist in order to be integrated into different warm sector line configurations.
- These modules ensure marking on both small and large formats whether they’re on white, green or brown glass.
- They can be coupled to automatic checking modules, which we provide in order to guarantee reading during a field audit at the end customer’s.
- We therefore supply, in addition, a complete range of mark or code readers in order to enable our clients to check on the line, but also to offer end users control methods.
- Laser marking in glassworks
- Rate of 600 parts/minute
Laser Integration: Traceability module
Our range has numerous variants of laser marking workstations for marking all formats, stationary or on the fly, taking on the upstream conditioning and distinct return conditioning downstream.
We integrate all the industrial laser wavelengths through our partnership with laser source companies.
- Laser marking traceability module
- Vision control marking, data archiving
- Ratio: 250 boxes/min
- Client network interface for serialisation
Laser Integration: Decorative Marking | Trademarking
- Marquage de décoration , protection de la marque.
- Asservissement du marquage laser en défilement par un système de vision assurant le recalage.
Laser Marking in an “on the fly” production line
Laser processes enable the carrying out of marking in an “on the fly” production line, which means they can be built into all kinds of production line configurations and respond to high speed processes.
The implementation of vision systems enable the stabilisation of the laser process with recognition and positioning.
Strengthened by its experience in industrial vision since its creation, Thémis has integrated industry vision systems and even custom systems for specific issues.